Thursday, August 20, 2015

Orientation

Welcome Kindergarten Parents!
I am so excited to begin this school year with you and get to know you and your child.
As you navigate this website, you will find many useful links to use for your benefit.
I will begin giving homework the first week of school and every week afterwards on Sunday night or Monday mornings. These will be called Parents Letters.




PLEASE look around as I've made this website very useful. Begin working on sight words with your child. These will be useful when your child begins to read sentences. Use index cards and go through 5-10 per week with your child until he/she can say the word without assistance.

I am so excited about this new school year with you and your child! If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to email me at kristinoleary@spsk12.net

No comments :

Post a Comment